The reverse happened:
- I enjoyed taking my camera out every day
- I captured snaps that I wouldn't otherwise have made.
- I looked at the world around me with what I hope I was developing as a 'photographer's eye'
- I even returned home once when I remembered that I'd not put the camera in my bag!
- I realised that I was allowing moments to pass in front of me for capture rather than thinking about what shots I'd like to take.
- I had some serendipitous moments which were savoured; enjoyed and captured.
- I've even passed on my love of the camera to my granddaughter - how cool is that!