Glasgow airport is fine flights going in and out so all well for tomorrow to London.
The reports for Heathrow saying getting back to normal so all should be well for Wednesday flight out - and should it not be, so be it - I'll just be a little delayed catching up with my itinerary.
Thought I would share my packing tips for the frugal traveller. In this rucksack you will find.
- walking sandals
- walking shoes
- flip flops - handy for using in the shower
- rainproof jacket
- mid fleece
- capri trousers
- 2 long trousers
- 2 long sleeved shirts
- 2 t-shirts
- 2 blouses ]
- 1 skirt and linen trousers ] for dressing up and making an effort
- 1 shawl and light scarf ]
- sun hat
- leggings + long shirt = pjays
- first aid kit + sunscreen + mosquito repellent +net
- toiletries bag
- copies of travel / insurance documents
- travel adapter+ chargers
- mobile phone
- small journal
- retractable lock / small lock
- sleeping bag liner
Everything I need for a memorable holiday - see you end of February!